A catalan solid
Barcelona is a commission by Uruguay Encendido. In it, we leveraged the technology we created for Celebra using only our hardware: Sendero. Barcelona consists of a Pentakis Dodecahedron, with independently lit edges.
This is an artwork funded by the Uruguayan government and was developed during January, February, March, and April of 2013.
Barcelona uses Sendero (an open source lighting system)
Test run video
- Christian Clark - Direction and coding.
- Tomás Laurenzo - Art direction and coding.
- Pablo Gindel - Electronics.
- Fabrizio Devoto - Structure.
- Marcela Abal and Tatjana Kudinova - Industrial design.
- -- May 2013, Uruguay Encendido, Sofitel, Montevideo, Uruguay.